Before few weeks ago, i posted the “Scan your Files or System with 25 Virus Engine : NoVirusThanks” . This also offered the free service infect offered the free scanning from 25 virus engine at the same time.
If you don’t wanted to spend the money for Antivirus so don’t bother it. Today i tell you how to scan online without installing any software. One Way of the major problem of our has been the infected of computer with virus . So, here i put the top ranked online virus scanner.
- Free, independent service
- Use of multiple antivirus engines
- Real-time automatic updates of virus signatures
- Detailed results from each antivirus engine
- Real time global statistics
VirusChief offering a free service for online virus scan suspicious files (which *could* contain a computer virus) using several antivirus engines.
Scans individual Files on Demand
- Quickly Scan
- Free Service of Online Virus Scan suspicious
- Having The multiple search Engine Database
- Detects and removes malware ( viruses, worms, trojans, etc. )
- Detects and removes grayware and spyware
- Restores damage caused by malware to your system.
- Notifies about vulnerabilities in installed programs and connected network services.
- Multi-platform support for: Windows, Linux, Solaris
- Easy-to-use with the following browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox
Jotti’s malware scan is a free online service that enables you to scan suspicious files with several anti-virus programs. Scanners used are Linux versions; detection differences with Windows versions of the same scanners may occur due to implementation differences
This scanner not scan your files one by one, but scans your PC online for free.
- Disinfection of viruses, worms and Trojans.
- Custom scans.
- Scan history.
6. Window Live OneCare
Windows Live OneCare safety scanner is a free service designed to help ensure the health of your PC.Windows Vista users, try the Windows Vista edition of the scanner. Firefox users: see the special instructions for running the scanner using Firefox.
- Check for and remove viruses
- Get rid of junk on your hard disk
- Improve your PC’s performance